- CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS
- GENERAL FITNESS PLAN
- PERSONALISED EXERCISE PROGRAM
- BODY SHAPING PROGRAM
- PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP PLAN
Fitness Track – The Ultimate Way to Get Fit, commonly known as Fitness Track, is one of Vadodara’s largest chains of health centers over huge members. Since its inception in 2012, Fitness Track has been synonymous with health and wellness offering a diverse range of services including Gyms, Nutrition counseling, Personal training, Weight loss, Weight gain, Power plate, Cross-Fit, Circuit training and Pilates. We are now bringing the same experience and expertise to your organization. Why corporate wellness programs?
It is well-known that corporate wellness programs increase the confidence of employees, strengthen team spirit, improve mental and physical performance, improve the employer-employee loyalty relationship and invariably keep the overall organization’s team spirit high. At Fitness Track, we understand the corporate lifestyle and the toll it takes on health, which is why we cater to corporate employees’ fitness & wellness needs through our cutting edge, unmatched solutions and services. For more information, drop us a mail, click here. Or speak to our Corporate Sales Team at email@example.com (Office Timing: Monday-Friday 10 am – 6 pm)
General fitness training works towards broad goals of overall health and well-being, rather than narrow goals of sport competition, larger muscles or concerns over appearance. A regular moderate workout regimen and healthy diet can improve general appearance markers of good health such as muscle tone, healthy skin, hair and nails, while preventing age or lifestyle-related reductions in health and the series of heart and organ failures that accompany inactivity and poor diet.
Diet itself helps to increase calorie burning by boosting metabolism, a process further enhanced while gaining more lean muscle. An aerobic exercise program can burn fat and increase the metabolic rate.
Why is physical fitness important?
- Sedentary lifestyle and stress is fairly common in corporate executives • We often neglect our health and fitness that directly or indirectly affects our energy, stamina and health
- Regular exercise reduces the risk of developing heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 diabetes and certain types of cancer
- Exercise also reduces the risk of having a stroke
- It helps us carry out our day-to-day activities without getting tired and that’s what being fit is all about
What are the benefits of general fitness?
The benefits of exercise extend far beyond weight management. Research shows that regular physical activity can help reduce your risk for several diseases and health conditions and improve your overall quality of life. Regular physical activity can help protect you from the following health problems.
- Heart Disease and Stroke. Daily physical activity can help prevent heart disease and stroke by strengthening your heart muscle, lowering your blood pressure, raising your high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels (good cholesterol) and lowering low-density lipoprotein (LDL) levels (bad cholesterol), improving blood flow, and increasing your heart’s working capacity. Optimizing each of these factors can provide additional benefits of decreasing the risk for Peripheral Vascular Disease.
- High Blood Pressure. Regular physical activity can reduce blood pressure in those with high blood pressure levels. Physical activity reduces body fat, which is associated with high blood pressure.
- Noninsulin-Dependent Diabetes. By reducing body fat, physical activity can help to prevent and control this type of diabetes.
- Obesity. Physical activity helps to reduce body fat by building or preserving muscle mass and improving the body’s ability to use calories. When physical activity is combined with proper nutrition, it can help control weight and prevent obesity, a major risk factor for many diseases.
- Back Pain. By increasing muscle strength and endurance and improving flexibility and posture, regular exercise helps to prevent back pain.
- Osteoporosis. Regular weight-bearing exercise promotes bone formation and may prevent many forms of bone loss associated with aging.
- Self Esteem And Stress Management. Studies on the psychological effects of exercise have found that regular physical activity can improve your mood and the way you feel about yourself. Researchers have found that exercise is likely to reduce depression and anxiety and help you to better manage stress.
- Disability. Running and aerobic exercise have been shown to postpone the development of disability in older adults.
Keep these health benefits in mind when deciding whether or not to exercise.
For more information, drop us a mail, click here.
Weight loss and muscle definition
General fitness training may be used to promote weight loss. Personal trainers construct a program centered on restructuring lifestyle while helping to provide the necessary motivation for its success.
General fitness training can also be used to promote toning or building of muscles, which are essentially the same physiological process. (However, ‘toning’ implies moderate muscle definition, whereas ‘building’ implies increasing musculature significantly.)
Sports-specific trainers can help improve strength, flexibility and stamina to improve performance in specific sports. Options include increasing arm strength for tennis playing or improve strength and core stability providing better balance playing golf.
Sports specific training is all about developing physical conditions to improve performance and skills at a particular sport. Also, understanding the needs of the game, training/practicing at the correct pace, in order to meet sports requirements.
Certified personal trainers can contribute significantly and uniquely to recovery and rehabilitation efforts. But personal trainers mainly pick up where physical therapy leaves off.
Pre/post natal trainer
During a pregnancy period a lot of stress is put on the muscle on the lower back due to the heavy weight being carried. Exercise and stretching can be extremely important to increase strength and reinforce the body structure for the extra weight.
During the second trimester (weeks 13-28) the unpleasant symptoms from the first trimester should have settled down and the mother will start to feel a renewed level of energy. The biggest change during this period will be the growth of the ‘bump’. As the baby grows the mother should notice a change in her body position and posture. The extra weight occurs at the front of the body, the hip and back joints will take the strain. The posture will shift as the lower back muscles tighten and take an exaggerated curvature. The abdominal muscles will stretch and strain to adapt to the growing baby. During this time it will be extremely beneficial to perform exercises to help strengthen weakened abdominal and pelvic floor muscles, in order to reduce the strain on the lower back.
For more information, drop us a mail, click here.
BSP is diet based weight loss program which fits into your daily routine comfortably, without any special workout schedules. It helps in effectively losing weight and in effective weight management.
BSP can be performed anytime, anywhere – home or office. The low calorie, high fibre foods and nutritionally balanced natural food products which are tasty and convenient; without any hassles of cooking ensures that there is no unwanted starvation, restriction or untimely cravings and leads to pure loss of fat and not water or muscle mass. Losing weight and maintaining target weight is made easy with the timely and the regular checks and monitoring from your dieticians. But at the same time, REDUCE doesn’t require daily visits to the health center. Thus it cuts out travel time and does not interfere with your busy schedules.
BSP is a completely revamped weight loss program that’s easy, sensible, healthy and is the pride of our food technologists! BSP is one of the best techniques ever developed to achieve weight loss for people reluctant or unable to exercise regularly; especially those with hectic work schedules.
- The need for weight loss is analysed – how many kilos to drop
- Individual lifestyle is taken cognizance of
- Factors contributing to weight gain are understood
- Any hurdles and difficulties during the day are noted – skipping meals, long gaps between meals, eating out, socializing, etc.
- A meal plan is prepared which fits perfectly in the member’s routine lifestyle without any hassle – no starving, food restrictions, hunger pangs or special cooking
- Daily counseling visits
- Weight check once a week
To register for Fitness Track BSP, click here.
- Life Time Membership(GYM,CVF,Steam)
- 1 Year Diet ( U can utilized any time)
- With Famaly of 1+ 2
- 1 year Personal Training(Which is to be utilized in 4 year,Maximum 3 months in 1 year) Trainer is Provided by Gym facility